(一) Sub-base （Concrete base, Asphalt base ）
1. Concrete base
Compactness：The strength reaches the concrete buildingstrength standard (C25 /4000PSI)
Flatness: Using 3m ruler to measure, the error is not more than 3mm
Slop:Horizontal slop is not more than 5‰, Vertical slop is not more than 3‰, to ensure the drainage
Maintenance: The newconcrete should maintain no less than 28days, in the front of 7days should pourwater conservation.
Crack：the new concrete must cutafter pouring water conservation, each part size should be 6X8m. the crack width should be 6~8mm,the depthis not less than 30mm
² It suggest to build the newconcrete ,in case of the old concrete sink 、deformation、or crack toomuch.
² The thickness of new asphaltthickness should be ≥ 40mm,andthe new concrete thickness should be ≥ 80mm
2. Concrete base processing
Step: Cut —>wash—>Primer —>caulk —>treat
The normal crack in right-angle please cut it in V shape with width in 40-50mm, the depth in 20mm
Polish the convex and the loose.
Clean the floor by water and dilute hydrochloric acid(concentration: 5—8%)
Before the next step, ensure there is no dilutehydrochloric acid and the floor is dry.
Marking down the ponding.
When cleaning, do personal protection.
Some projects clean only by water.
If possible, we suggest polishing the base
Before primer, the concrete base must be totally dry.
Mixture: open the drum and apply directly, mixnothing.
Tool: Roller brush
After the primer dry, then caulk.
Step: prepare the material → fill the mixture
Asphalt base requirements
Once the asphalt base has following conditions, it suggests building the new asphalt:oil, asphalt block, cracks, pondings, pockmarks, waves, loose and so on.
The asphalt compactness ≥95%,the new asphalt should maintain ≥15days
Asphalt base processing
Step: clean —>Primer
Clean by water with cleanser essence
Apply 1 layer primer mixture
1) The edge of the field is about 250px without paint;so that the buffer coat mixtures permeate intothe asphalt to increase the strength of the asphalt.
2) It strictly forbid to mix the PUbinder resin (Label: FL013) in the first buffer coat layer, or the asphalt base will bedestroyed.
3) After the first buffer coat layer dry, pleasecheck the ponding .
4) Before the next step,the primer must be totally dry
Step: Liquid rubbercoating —> Top coat —>Marking line
Liquid rubber coating
Step: Mixing the material —>paint —> ponding —> polish
Tool: squeegee,electric portable drill
1) Eachlayer apply within 1mm, otherwise its easyto appear bubbles
2) Themixture should be applied within 30minutes
3) 3mmapply 3layers,4mm apply 4layers and so on
4) Afterthe first layer,it should check the pinhole and ponding, and fix it by the mixture
Cut —> polish —>Check the base —>Fix
Ponding—> polish —>Check the base —>Fix
5) Eachlayer curing time is 8-12hours.
6) Afterfinish the last layer liquid rubbercoat, it should polish 1 time before next step.
7) Oncethe finish resin, there are 2 options:
A) It suggestsbuying high concentration of thinner, dimethylebenze, or gasoline locally. Mostimportantly, it should test firstly or easy to bubble. It has good flow leveland easy install after mix with PU binder resin.
B) Onlymix with water, but poor leveling property
8) Wheninstall, the ground temperature should higher than 5℃ orlower than 35℃
9) Be sure no rain or water after 4 hours installed for each layer. In case of rain or delay a few days, please polish the whole courtfirstly.
10) Inorder to accelerate the Liquid rubber coatcure, we suggest adding water. The ground temperature higher 20℃,1 kg liquid rubber coatingmaterial mix with 2—4gram water; the ground temperature lower 10℃,andhumidity lower 60%,1 kg Liquid rubber coat material mix with 6—12 gram water
11) If possible,we suggest applying by spray gun
Top coat (by roller brush or by spray gun)
Tool: Roller brush or Spray gun
Step: Prepare the material —> brush paint or spray paint
SPU top coat material istwo component materials, Group A: Group B=1:15.
Roller brush (3layers)
Each layer should maintain2-6hours.
The mixture should apply within1hours
Install by two roller brushes ,one applythe top coat mixture in vertical direction, another decorate the finished coatin horizontal direction
After the first layer top coat dry, check the sand, if it isrough, it need to polish
Be sure no rain or water after 4hours installed for each layer
3. Marking paint
Step: Prepare the material —>Measure —>markingpaint
The white color markingpaint material belongs to two component material.
Group A: Group B=1:10
The first layer mixture:1kg group A +10kg group B+1.1kg silica sand (120 /150 mesh) +0.22kg water
The second layer mixture:1kg group A +10kg group B+0.22kg water
Tool: brush and adhesivepaper
1) No delamination or bubble phenomenon, the thickness should be consistentwith the design and specifications
2) Surface be in good flatness
3) Marking line requires clear ,non-reflective, straight ,and smooth
Afterfinish, it should maintain 7days before use.